Hotels in Montpellier
Montpellier is one of the most beautiful cities in France, with its stunning architecture, vibrant culture, and breathtaking landscapes. The city has a long and rich history, dating back to the 12th century.
Montpellier’s old town is a mix of winding cobbled streets, grandiose buildings, and picturesque squares. The architecture includes a range of styles from the medieval period, to the Art Deco style of the 19th century. The city is also home to several museums, such as the Museum of Natural History, the Archaeological Museum, and the Museum of Modern Art.
Montpellier is surrounded by stunning natural beauty.
The city is located along the Mediterranean Sea, providing visitors with stunning views and plenty of opportunities for swimming and sunbathing.
The city is also close to the foothills of the Cevennes Mountains, which offer a variety of outdoor activities. The city is also close to several small villages, offering visitors the chance to explore the local culture and cuisine.
Montpellier also hosts a number of events throughout the year, such as the international film festival, the Montpellier Dance Festival, and the Montpellier Jazz Festival.
There are many hotels in Montpellier offering accommodation for travelers of all budgets.
Seven iconic hotels in Montpellier:
1. Hôtel de la Comédie - 9 Rue de l'Aiguillerie, 34000 Montpellier
2. Ibis Montpellier Centre - 5 Avenue Frédéric Mistral, 34000 Montpellier
3. Hôtel des Arceaux - 10 Rue des Arceaux, 34000 Montpellier
4. Hôtel Oceania Montpellier - Place de la Comédie, 34000 Montpellier
5. Novotel Montpellier - 15 Avenue de la Mer, 34000 Montpellier
6. Hotel de France - 6 Rue de l'Aiguillerie, 34000 Montpellier
7. Hotel Kyriad Montpellier Centre - 3 Rue de l'Aiguillerie, 34000 Montpellier
May also be interested