Hotels in Tarragona
Tarragona is a beautiful city located on the northeastern coast of Spain, about 100 km south of Barcelona. It is known for its stunning beaches, stunning architecture, and stunning Roman ruins.
It is an important port city and one of the oldest cities in Spain. Its long and rich history dates back to pre-Roman times and is full of culture, art and history.
The old city is full of beautiful cobbled streets and narrow alleyways that are lined with traditional restaurants and tapas bars.
The city centre is full of interesting buildings, including the Cathedral, the Roman Amphitheatre and the Archaeological Museum.
The beaches of Tarragona are some of the best in the Mediterranean and offer a variety of activities, from swimming and sunbathing to water sports.
The nearby mountains provide beautiful views and are great for hiking and climbing. Tarragona also has a vibrant nightlife with plenty of clubs and bars to explore. All in all, Tarragona is a beautiful city to visit, with plenty of culture, history and natural beauty to explore.
Hotels in Tarragona range from budget to luxury, and many offer stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Popular hotels include Hotel SB Ciutat de Tarragona, Acacia Hotel Tarragona, and Hotel SB Express Tarragona.
All of these hotels offer a range of amenities, such as complimentary Wi-Fi, on-site restaurants, and swimming pools.
Seven iconic hotels in Tarragona:
1. Hotel Tarraco Park (Av. Pau Casals, 44-50, 43006 Tarragona)
2. Hotel SB Ciutat de Tarragona (Carrer del Carme, 25, 43003 Tarragona)
3. Hotel SB Can Garriga (Av. Pau Casals, 24, 43006 Tarragona)
4. Hotel SB Urbimar (Calle María de Luna, 8, 43003 Tarragona)
5. Hotel SB Diagonal Zero Barcelona (Av. Diagonal, 688, 43006 Tarragona)
6. Hotel SB Express Tarragona (Calle de la Paz, 5, 43003 Tarragona)
7. Hotel SB Plaza Europa (Calle de la Franca, 12, 43003 Tarragona)
Enjoy your stay in Tarragona!
May also be interested